Returned to Compass House (where else?) on our return visit to Cape Town. On our arrival, we were made to feel so welcomed by Oliver and Rudolph. in their beautiful Boutique Hotel. It was like coming back home It was heaven from start to finish and we were so sad when our extended stay came to an end Everything is so peaceful and perfect . Really enjoyed the ambiance of the whole establishment - wonderful view from our room and deck area thoroughly enjoyed our continental breakfast out on the lanai, well thought out decor.
As we are compulsive travellers, we don't usually recommend places to stay, However, with this establishment we have no hesitation in giving it the highest possible recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass House, perfectly positioned on the shores of the Atlantic Seaboard, promises its guests the ultimate in style and comfort. Located in Bantry Bay, just two minutes from the beach-front and ten minutes away from the city center, guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean from every room. Compass House enjoys a warm atmosphere. It has wooden floors throughout. The biggest swimming pool in Cape Town and patio lend themselves brilliantly for daytime relaxation and witnessing the beautifully blissful South African sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compass House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass House Hotel Bantry Bay
- Compass House Cape Town/Bantry Bay, South Africa