We stayed 2 nights in July and had a wonderful time. The suite had a massive balcony overlooking the pool area and the ocean. The room itself was more than spacious. Most of the rooms look out over the ocean as well as the penthouse on the top level. Our suite was perfect for our stay, displaying tons of style inside and outside. Its furnishings were crisp and clean and well suited for the sunny location
There was ample parking for all the guests. We did not have time to eat at the guest house, but the staff were all so friendly and more than willing to assist. We can most definitely recommend The Clarendon Bantry Bay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small boutique hotel in the best area of Cape Town. Close to beaches, shops and restaurants. 7 Mins drive from the V & A Waterfront. 10 Mins to the City Centre and 5 mins to Camps Bay. We have 2 resident chefs, parking and free wi fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Clarendon Bantry Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clarendon Bantry Bay Hotel Bantry Bay
- The Clarendon Bantry Bay Cape Town, South Africa