I have stayed at most every hotel in Cape Town over the years. The Clarendon is the one that I shall return to in future. Its personal but not claustrophobic; the sea views and sound of the sea makes it special, the rooms are luxuriously appointed, breakfasts are first class and the service is outstanding. Its a keeper! Dawn Blank
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small boutique hotel in the best area of Cape Town. Close to beaches, shops and restaurants. 7 Mins drive from the V & A Waterfront. 10 Mins to the City Centre and 5 mins to Camps Bay. We have 2 resident chefs, parking and free wi fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your The Clarendon Bantry Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clarendon Bantry Bay Hotel Bantry Bay
- The Clarendon Bantry Bay Cape Town, South Africa