Enchanted Guest House
Bantry Bay Suite Hotel(Bantry Bay)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$110
  • Beachfront
President Hotel(Bantry Bay)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$136
  • Pool
52 De Wet(Bantry Bay)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$180
Agoda.com
O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa(Bantry Bay)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$218
Agoda.com
Compass House Boutique Hotel(Bantry Bay)(Great Value!)
US$662
US$562
Travelocity
US$910
US$846
Agoda.com
New Kings Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$77
US$223
US$179
  • Pool
The Amalfi Atlantic Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$68
US$63
Sea Point Inn(Cape Town)
US$46
Travelocity
All reviewssea pointair conditionercape townbeach roadlovely guesthouseenjoyed my staykyliebalconyocean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The staff really went out of the way to make sure my stay was lovely in every respect! It was really good value for money and in a fantastic location, close to all the hotspots of Cape Town, but in a quiet area. I could hear the waves from my bedroom and it was a half a minute walk to the ocean.
I will definitely return!

Room Tip: Don't get too hung up on which rooms to book, they are all lovely.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 38Kelsey123
Enchanted42, Manager at Enchanted Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Many thanks and regards
Leyla & Vera

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Me and my brother we were invited for a trip to Kruger Park and Jo-burg area for a week and we decided to stay longer in SA and visit Cape Town. We chose the Guest house randomly, because it is close to the sea, it was free in the time we needed and the price was reasonable.

We didn´t want to hire a car, therefore the plan was just to stay in the close area, enjoy the beach, sea and relax. But after our arrival we were really surprised - Ridwaan (the manager of the Enchanted GH) offered to take us for a trip, and that he can show us the city (all this for a good price.). During two days he took us to all different places around. We saw and enjoyed so many things, which we wouldn´t have seen without him and we are very grateful for it. He was a perfect guide, also very friendly and obliging. We felt safely and comfortable with him. This way our private small trip to Cape Town was much more interesting. And we were so excited about it.

Otherwise room was very nice, with a terrace and decent view of the sea. Sometimes we were just sitting on the terrace in the evening, drinking tea and breathing the sea-air, enjoying the sunset. Just for info we were staying in one of the upper rooms.

Breakfast was really good. I like this little pancakes or what was it :) really delicious. The buffet contained almost everything you can imagine for cold breakfast (fruit, cereals, toasts, jams, jogurts, etc.) in addition it was possible to order a hot breakfast. One day we had to get up early, because we wanted to climb the Lion‘s head accompanied by Ridwaan, and he adviced us to go there before the day gets really hot. For this case we´ve had our breakfast (in the form of eggs and sandwiches) prepared in our fridge.

The staff of this guest house are all very kind and friendly people. They always helped us with everything we needed to know and it was a pleasure to spend some time talking with them. We felt very welcome here, almost like home…

I hope some day in the future we will return to see more of CP and surrounding nature, and we will definitely choose Enchanted Guest house again.

Thank you for wonderful holidays !

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs have nicer sea view I guess.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Vera Z
Enchanted42, Owner at Enchanted Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Vera & Vladimir

It was a great pleasure to have hosted you at Enchanted Guest House in Cape Town Bantry Bay.
We look forward to hosting all your freinds whenever they want to visit our beautiful city.

Best regards to you both.

Ridwaan Adams

Reviewed 22 February 2014

My daughter and I stayed at Enchanted for more than 2 weeks. I needed a place to make home while I was looking for a permanent residence for us around the area. The staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to make it as easy and comfortable as possible for my daughter and I. The breakfast was wonderful and they even made their kitchen available for me to prepare my daughter's school lunch box every morning and dinner for us in the evenings. They made it a home for me and I am very greatful for that. I am a runner as well and Enchanted is the perfect place for glorious walks and runs along the beachfront. I loved every moment of my stay and was extremely sad when Daniella and I had to leave. Still miss those girls!!!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Enchanted42, Manager at Enchanted Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Hello Zelda and Daniella
Thank you for the beautiful review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and that we made you feel at home, our guest house is your home, you are both always welcome, we sure hope you will come visit us soon again, we miss you both very much too.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I was sent by my office to do some work in Cape Town. Unfortunetly due to the JnB met and Indaba pretty much every where was full. I was booked into the Guest House and was pleasently surprised. Room was nice and free wifi and breakfast was good and staff were very polite and helpful.

The Guest House needs to be treated as a base for travel and not as a five star location and you'll be more than happy. It's close to Camps Bay and just off the main road to Cape Town centre.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Enchanted42, Manager at Enchanted Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

The staff were very helpful throughout, from the moment I made the first enquiry until the moment I checked out and they ordered my taxi to the airport. Rooms are nice and clean and exactly what you want/ paid for.

If I'm ever in Cape Town again I'll have no doubt in booking a room here again.

Lovely breakfast also.

But it was all down to the staff, very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Enchanted42, Manager at Enchanted Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for your review, we sure hope to welcome you soon again.

Regards