Stayed here for 3 nights on final leg of a tailor made South African family trip.
You cant go to South Africa and not see Cape Town - it is beautiful!
Chose the suites as they are on the wonderfully scenic coast between Hout Bay and Cape Town.
Could not fault the hotel - it was a perfect base for our needs.
5 minutes by car from the V and A waterfront ( or 4 stops on the hop on hop off bus)
We bought a 2 day bus pass which took us everywhere we wanted to go.
Ate at Sauls (just around the corner near the Spar) on the first 2 evenings- excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bantry Bay Suite Hotel is an exquisite blend of sea, the mountain and the city. Situated in the heart of Cape Towns Platinum Mile, for the pleasure-seeking tourist and the business executive. Walk along the promenade, enjoy the most beautiful sunsets and dine at all the surrounding hotspots in Bantry Bay, Sea Point, Waterfront, Camps Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Bantry Bay Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bantry Bay Luxury Hotel Bantry Bay
- Bantry Bay Suite Hotel Cape Town, South Africa