“Always happy to come back !!”

Salt Cafe & Vodka Bar
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Bantry Bay
Reviewed 8 January 2013 via mobile

Always stop in for a coffee and / or breakfast on way back from cycle .I always leave thinking that is is a great venue and will come back .

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Stopped for a quick bite to eat between the beach and the City! The food was average but the service was extremely slow. Unfortunately I had to witness the manager correcting the waiter on their work next to my table which is something I believe that should be done away from clients in private. Will stop by for a coffee during a run or cycle!

Reviewed 18 December 2012

Nice location. Manageress pretty rude and service slow. Interior pretty dark, has good potential with a bit of love. Salads good tho.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

The owner of this place is incredibly rude, and is only interested if you spend a lot of money here. I come here regularly and order a lot of food, but today, because I was by myself and sat at a table instead of the back bench, she rudely told me to move unless I was ordering food for myself and others. I would have happily moved if she was polite. Rather find a place with a better attitude. Food is very average, prices are high. There are much better options in Cape Town.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

Went for lunch at the Salt Cafe which is over the road from the main Salt restaurant in the Ambassador Hotel so doesn't have its views!

I had a burger and my colleague had a steak sandwich. Both were reasonable but not exceptional in any way plus from ordering to delivery was over 45 minutes. At the time the place was fairly empty. All in all pleasant but distinctly average!