“Fantastic facial”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic facial”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I booked a facial upon arrival which was just what I needed having arrived on honeymoon with a breakout! But the fantastic beautician made sure I felt confident again by the time I left.

Visited January 2014

Doha
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Horribily disappointing Spa experience”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

This is a review of the Spa only. I have no idea about the Hotel - it may be wonderful.
I booked a couple's massage for my sister and brother-in-law. Based on the reviews on this site I was certain this would be the indulgent experience and "Welcome to Cape Town" I would present them with after 24-hours flight time and some serious jet-lag.
With much excitement we drove in to town (40km) and were met by a lady who explained that the only therapist was off sick and it would only be possible to receive the massages in 3 weeks time. Disapointed, but understanding that these things do sometimes happen, we re-shuffled plans & made a note of the new appointment date.
On the day of the appointment I called in to confirm the treatment and was told that they had absolutely NO record of any massages for a couple on that day. I explained that the recipients were leaving Cape Town and the receptionist assured me that they would be able to receive their massages bright and early the next morning.
Again, we drove 40km in to town for these supposedly luxurious massages and AGAIN we were met with looks of consternation. The Spa was not expecting us, did not have a therapist available, could accommodate us in 4 hours (until which time we should presumably just hang around), the receptionist had zero memory of talking with me yesterday and continued to refer to the booking from 3 weeks prior saying that the 2014 booking system was not yet up and running. To be clear, the booking system is a large diary on her desk.
The most frustrating and embarrassing experience of the holiday and there is obviously no way I would ever recommend this Spa to anyone. If you're looking for a relaxing Spa experience then you need to look elsewhere.

3 Thank BookEndDoha
Durban, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“O for overjoyed”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

From the time you make a reservation to when leave the hotel, you are treated like royalty. There can only be one King in a Kingdom and thats how they treat you, like you are the only guest they have and have ever had. The service is so Out-of this world, price does not matter

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Pat K
Cape Town Central, South Africa
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Milk & Honey Boutique Spa: excellent service”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

amazing facial given by Lindie!

professional, efficient and friendly!

only issue: parking can be a bit of a pain but otherwise, very impressed with the decor, scenic views and all round feeling of the Spa!

1 Thank brad_capetown