This is my third visit to Cape Town, but the first time I have stayed at O on Kloof. It won't be the last.
O was recommended to me by my brother, a regular here. From the moment you arrive you are made to feel welcome. Nothing is too much trouble for the team; whether you just need some advice with a restaurant or activities, or whether you need help sourcing gifts, new activities, etc. Without exception the team to out of their way to make you feel relaxed and cared for.
The place has a modern, sleek feel about it. There is always good music playing to help you relax (although they did miss a beat by playing Jingle Bells at one point!). The breakfasts are superb. The rooms are well appointed and comfortable. The laundry service fails to shrink clothes. All in all, it's a great place to stay in Cape Town.
We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa offers a sophisticated city sanctuary presiding over Cape Town's cosmopolitan Atlantic Seaboard catering for Cape Town's most selective travellers. A luxury hotel with a fusion of contemporary architecture and urban chic, guests find a quiet sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town where they can relax in comfort. The hotel's 8 stylish and innovative rooms impress with their attention to detail, blend of robust colours, fine fabrics and slick furniture. The exclusive and cool vibe of this boutique hotel is complemented by easy access to the wonderful beaches and other attractions in and around Cape Town, including Sea Point, Table Mountain and Clifton Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Cape Town/Bantry Bay, South Africa