It is one of the best places we have been. The service and attention to guests are exceptional. Starting from your breakfast, daily recommendations about places and dinning. We have visited the best fish restaurant in the world. Any time you can use driver if you want to have drinks in the city, it is very convenient. Laundry services is like you buying new things. We had possibility to stay in different rooms, and every has it nice feature. Dear team of O on Kloof, thank you for great memories! We've stayed few years ago, but with Tripadvisor I can't choose correct period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa offers a sophisticated city sanctuary presiding over Cape Town's cosmopolitan Atlantic Seaboard catering for Cape Town's most selective travellers. A luxury hotel with a fusion of contemporary architecture and urban chic, guests find a quiet sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town where they can relax in comfort. The hotel's 8 stylish and innovative rooms impress with their attention to detail, blend of robust colours, fine fabrics and slick furniture. The exclusive and cool vibe of this boutique hotel is complemented by easy access to the wonderful beaches and other attractions in and around Cape Town, including Sea Point, Table Mountain and Clifton Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Cape Town/Bantry Bay, South Africa