Had lunch at the hotel with a Groupon Voucher. Lentil soup was nice and flavorful.Had a main course choice between a club sandwich and a burger as the advertised chefs pasta was not available.Went with the club sandwich with great disappointment.Chicken on it was dry as biltong, filling was very little and the accompanied salad was poor with stale lettuce leaves.In general a poor experience at a beautiful venue. Will never return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa offers a sophisticated city sanctuary presiding over Cape Town's cosmopolitan Atlantic Seaboard catering for Cape Town's most selective travellers. A luxury hotel with a fusion of contemporary architecture and urban chic, guests find a quiet sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town where they can relax in comfort. The hotel's 8 stylish and innovative rooms impress with their attention to detail, blend of robust colours, fine fabrics and slick furniture. The exclusive and cool vibe of this boutique hotel is complemented by easy access to the wonderful beaches and other attractions in and around Cape Town, including Sea Point, Table Mountain and Clifton Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Cape Town/Bantry Bay, South Africa