O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa
Craigrownie Guest House(Bantry Bay)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$66
President Hotel(Bantry Bay)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$111
  • Pool
Bantry Bay Suite Hotel(Bantry Bay)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$82
  • Beachfront
Villa Sunshine(Bantry Bay)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$54
Ellerman House(Bantry Bay)
US$722
Compass House Boutique Hotel(Bantry Bay)(Great Value!)
US$962
US$901
Agoda.com
The Clarendon Bantry Bay(Bantry Bay)(Great Value!)
US$398
US$290
52 De Wet(Bantry Bay)
Avanti Guesthouse(Bantry Bay)
  • Pool
All reviewshot tubour honeymooncape townindoor poolcamps bayattention to detailluxury roomon arrivalafter an overnight flightbreakfast was deliciousrose petalsover christmasla mouetterestaurant recommendationstaxis are cheaparrange taxislong flight
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I am still sitting in the relaxing lounge area as I write this review. What can I say - this has been the most relaxing 48 hours I have ever spent in a hotel. Nothing is too much trouble for the amazing staff. Bernadette, Otto, Patrycja, Martin and team are superb and should be very proud of their achievements.
From the moment you step through the gates you are in an oasis of calm - your every need is catered for. The massages in the spa down stairs, a salt water swimming pool, cotton bath robes, flower petals in the bath, crunchy biscuits, cake and pancakes for breakfast because as Marie Antoinette said, "let them eat cake!" - so we did!

It's your own private villa set on the hills of Sea Point with a mountainous backdrop - views are spectacular for sundowners on the terrace and there are so many places to eat recommended by the staff that we are spoilt for choice- La Mouette for fine dining to Ocean Basket for seafood by the bucket load!

I wish there was a 100/100 rating but 5/5 will do - the sentiment is the same.

Thank you - oh and we still ave another night here too!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed in room 4 for 5 nights in August. Our room was on the side of the hotel with the road but we weren't disturbed by road noise at all. The room was spacious, nicely decorated and clean. Breakfast was delicious - lots of choice, fruit, pastries, yoghurt, cereal, bread, toast, cooked english, smoked salmon, french toast, pancakes - it couldn't have been better! Great views over the sea from the breakfast area. The atmosphere in the hotel was so relaxing. The best part of the hotel though was the staff. They were so friendly, the service was incredible. We felt so welcome. They were happy to book taxis and restaurants for us. Patricia recommended some really wonderful places for us to eat and helped us to organise our time. The hotel is a 5-10min drive from the centre of the city and the V&A waterfront but taxis to/from the waterfront are around 80 Rand each way and easy to organise. The hotel is in a residential area that does feel very safe. Cape Town is such a beautiful city - there is something for eveyone here - wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This property is run by a professional team and it makes a difference. On arrival I was handed a glass of champagne and offered some books to take to my room. Room 8 was spacious with a flatscreen TV, lounge area, outside seating area and desk. The bathroom has both a bath and shower and is modern and clean. The toilet is loacated in the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable and plenty of cupboard spaceis provided.

My dinner order was perfectly executed and I did not have to ask for anything. The Sea Point promenade is within walking distance of the hotel. Unfortunately it was raining during my visit and I had to use the treadmill. The treadmill was quite noisy.

I asked for a wake up call and a fresh coffee was delivered to my room right on time. The breakfast was delicious and beautifully presented.

Throughout my two night stay nothing was too much trouble for the staff and this really added value to my stay. I will stay at O on Kloof again since the rates were reasonable and the service excellent.

Room Tip: Room 8 is spacious but has no view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank CuriousMeerkatjie
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Had lunch at the hotel with a Groupon Voucher. Lentil soup was nice and flavorful.Had a main course choice between a club sandwich and a burger as the advertised chefs pasta was not available.Went with the club sandwich with great disappointment.Chicken on it was dry as biltong, filling was very little and the accompanied salad was poor with stale lettuce leaves.In general a poor experience at a beautiful venue. Will never return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2013

It is one of the best places we have been. The service and attention to guests are exceptional. Starting from your breakfast, daily recommendations about places and dinning. We have visited the best fish restaurant in the world. Any time you can use driver if you want to have drinks in the city, it is very convenient. Laundry services is like you buying new things. We had possibility to stay in different rooms, and every has it nice feature. Dear team of O on Kloof, thank you for great memories! We've stayed few years ago, but with Tripadvisor I can't choose correct period.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple