We stayed here for a week. We absolutely fell in love with the place and with Cape Town in general. Patricia and Bernadette do all they can to make your stay as special as possible, with suggestions of where to eat, what to see and how to get there. By our 2nd day they had arranged all our evening meals for the week and everywhere they suggested was lovely.Other staff were also very helpful and friendly.
The hotel is beautiful, very contemporary and well kept. We had a suite and it was fantastic to be able to sit on the veranda and watch the sun go down.
Thank you, Patricia and Bernadette - we've fallen in love with Cape Town and your hotel and we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa offers a sophisticated city sanctuary presiding over Cape Town's cosmopolitan Atlantic Seaboard catering for Cape Town's most selective travellers. A luxury hotel with a fusion of contemporary architecture and urban chic, guests find a quiet sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town where they can relax in comfort. The hotel's 8 stylish and innovative rooms impress with their attention to detail, blend of robust colours, fine fabrics and slick furniture. The exclusive and cool vibe of this boutique hotel is complemented by easy access to the wonderful beaches and other attractions in and around Cape Town, including Sea Point, Table Mountain and Clifton Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Cape Town/Bantry Bay, South Africa