Never left a less than positive review before, and I don't enjoy it.
1. Good location near the Atlantic seaboard, restaurants on Regents, and the Hop on/Hop off bus pickup.
2. Quiet at night so sleeping is not a problem.
3. Some rooms have balconies so you can get some nice views of sunset over the Atlantic.
4. Wi-fi is reliable and fast.
5. Rooms are big with a decent sized bathroom.
1. Staff is aloof and surly.
2. Staff is not actually around during posted hours.
3. If you need help with something or have a simple request, you are made to feel you are causing a great inconvenience.
4. Parking is not always easy to find.
5. Although the rooms appear clean, I would not advise walking about without shoes as I found my feet/socks became dingy from the floors in our room.
Altogether, we slept well and had a good location to base our Cape Town visit out of as long as we ignored the negatives.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking