Beachside
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Primi Seacastle Guest House(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$119
The Bay Hotel(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$172
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Camps Bay Retreat(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$178
Agoda.com
POD Camps Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$223
The Place on the Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$83
Agoda.com
The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$738
US$450
Primi Royal(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$124
Agoda.com
The Marly Hotel(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$346
US$322
US$241
  • Breakfast included
South Beach Camps Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$265
Orbitz.com
All reviewsshared kitchenlarge terraceenjoyed our staycape towntable mountaingood sizemountain viewhome from homeexcellent locationpropertysealuxuryaccommodationloungeapartmentbay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stayed in "The Penthouse" flat which was perfect for our whole family. We had everything we needed and it was sparkling clean. It is walking distance to the restaurants and beach, with a beautiful view of the mountains and ocean from the balcony. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We had a wonderful stay at Beachside Villa. I was with my two daughters, son(Baby) and my beautiful wife. The place looks much better than the pictures on the website.
I loved the shared living rooms(with leather sofa) and the classic sitting room with a fireplace. the staff were so helpful with anything. And also the babysitting services can be urgently arranged for couples that want a wonderful moment.

Room Tip: The Atlantic suite is tha Bomb!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have been living in Johannesburg for the past four years and in April I booked a three night stay in Cape Town for my parents' first visit to South Africa.

I have traveled and stayed in Cape Town many times but the Beachside Villas topped all of my previous experiences. The house is located steps from the main beach strip in Camps Bay (and for the coffee lovers Vida e Cafe is two blocks away). The views from the property are beautiful and the common facilities provide all of the comforts of home, and more.

Gift (Manager) was incredibly thoughtful and knowledgeable - not to mention resourceful, he managed to arrange a car to take us to the winelands with very short notice.

My parents fell in love with Cape Town and really enjoyed their stay, so much so that they are considering spending a few months of every year in the city!

I highly recommend Beachside Villas!

Room Tip: My parents stayed in the Atlantic Ocean Room which had very nice views and a large balcony. If you are travelling in a larger group I would really recommend the penthouse - it has the nicest views of the ocean and mountains, a jacuzzi and three bedrooms (if you're sharing costs it comes out to nearly the same price as booking individual rooms).
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The Beachside is a good place to stay in a beautiful scenery. The beach is only 5 minutes away and it has a beautiful view to the twelve apostels and the sea. The management was friendly and helpful. There is a big kitchen to share.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Fantastic location, very nice spot in Camps Bay. My family booked the penthouse and it didn't disappoint. For my mind one of the most convenient spots in Camps Bay, it was just a short level walk to the beach but on a nice quiet street. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, the place was cleaned each day and an evening BBQ and relaxing in the hot tub made for some great nights.

Room Tip: Only the middle bedroom didnt have AC, so if you are in a group try and get the other rooms first!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family