Our 4 night stay at 3 on camps bay was without doubt the highlight of an amazing 10 day holiday in Cape Town.
Everything about this hotel is wonderful, from its location to the staff.
We felt like we were staying in our own private villa....only 5 minute walk from beach.
Our room on the top floor was spacious,pristine with a lovely large comfortable bed! We had use of the large kitchen/lounge and the best bit......a large balcony with the most amazing views!!!
The breakfasts were fantastic, with everything you could want and the staff were so helpful and gracious.
We would like to say a huge thank you to Marcel who is a fantastic manager and was always available if we needed anything from restaurant recommendations to information on trips and tours!!
We only stayed for 4 nights but wished we had stayed longer!!
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel if visiting wonderful Camps Bay!!
We will definitely return on our next visit to South Africa!
Thank You to all the staff at 3 on camps bay-you made our holiday very special !!!
Melanie and Garry D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 16 bedroom guesthouse offers a quiet retreat close to Camps Bay beach. Magnificent sea and mountain views. Within easy walking distance to the famous Camps Bay beach, with its trendy restaurants, shops and sidewalk cafe's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Camps Bay
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel And Spa
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Cape Town