We had a wonderful stay with our family in a great location with great staff & service. Wonderful breakfast in a dining room overlooking the bay. Easy to get taxis to town or hike Table Mountain. It was surrounded my mountains on the hill overlooking the ocean. Beautiful sunsets & views & loved being able to use the penthouse! Owner George & Maria were gracious & very accommodating, as was Sidwell!! We wish we could have stayed longer & would recommend it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 16 bedroom guesthouse offers a quiet retreat close to Camps Bay beach. Magnificent sea and mountain views. Within easy walking distance to the famous Camps Bay beach, with its trendy restaurants, shops and sidewalk cafe's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Camps Bay
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel And Spa
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Cape Town