We are from Germany and spent our honeymoon in South Africa. Cape Town was our last place of our round trip. Our accomodation there was Altantic Suites Camps Bay - what a beautiful, warm and luxury place! It was a absolutly highlight at the end of our honeymoon: situated in front of the Table Mountain with view to Signal Hill and an absolutly breathtaking view to Atlantic Sea which allows you to enjoy stunning sundsets. The house is luxurous furnished - elegant, bright, marble, a lot of candles in the evening. Sally and Ian, the owners, and the staff are very nice, warm, helpful and professional and let you feel like at home. The breakfast was very delicious and wide-ranging - it leaved nothing to be desired. We had wonderful days at Atlantic Suites Camps Bay and want to say THANK YOU FOR ALL again! When we come back to Cape Town we will stay there again - that´s sure. We can highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantique Villa Camps Bay offers five star, luxury Self-catering accommodation for a maximum of 8 Guests, with breathtaking sea views, a uniquely large rim-flow pool and exclusive hospitality. The four stylish, sea facing, luxury rooms have XL King beds, en-suite bathrooms with Jacuzzi Spa baths. This is the quintessential Villa accommodation in Camps Bay, providing exclusive hospitality and a beautifully peaceful setting. Welcome tea trays and snack platters, a fully stocked mini-bar on arrival, complimentary laundry, free internet usage and full time Housekeeping Staff are all INCLUDED in the rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Atlantique Villa Camps Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Suites Camps Bay Hotel Camps Bay
- Atlantique Villa Camps Bay Cape Town