My advice to anyone travelling to the cape - base yourself at Atoll House. The accommodation is super , the breakfasts an absolute delight.. Camps bay beach is a short walk away, and has a multiplicity of great eateries , try 'blue' if you are into your steak. Sunsets from the deck at Atoll are terrific.For sure camps bay is in itself beautiful, however staying here allows you to expore all that the cape has to offer---- table mountain , the waterfront , boulders beach, constantia are all a short drive away, while stellenbosch , and hermanus can be reached fairly confortably in 1hr or less. In planning our next visit to the cape we will ensure to incorporate Atoll house. PS Ensure you go to Noordhoek beach , spend the day relaxing and finish up in the sundowner bar !!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Camps Bay Guest House consists of 5 stunning rooms, each decorated individually and tastefully. Each room in the guest house offers you spectacular views over the ocean and Camps Bay, the 12 Apostles and Lions Head, not forgetting Table Mountain. Unfortunately no children under the age of 12 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Atholl House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atholl House Hotel Camps Bay
- Atholl House Camps Bay, Cape Town