Nothing much more to add to the already glowing reviews on TA. What you see in their pictures is indeed what you get. Dawn and her team were very accommodating when we needed to have a slightly earlier breakfast on the day of our departure. The rooms on the top floor (Ruby and Amethyst) have absolutely stunning views of the ocean. Wished we could have enjoyed more sundowners on the balcony!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Camps Bay Guest House consists of 5 stunning rooms, each decorated individually and tastefully. Each room in the guest house offers you spectacular views over the ocean and Camps Bay, the 12 Apostles and Lions Head, not forgetting Table Mountain. Unfortunately no children under the age of 12 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Atholl House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atholl House Hotel Camps Bay
- Atholl House Camps Bay, Cape Town