We spent the last two nights of our superb holiday in S.A. at The Azamare Guest House. From arrival to departure, we could not have been made more welcome nor looked after better. Everywhere was spotlessly clean and the breakfasts were fantastic - not to mention the sundowners! Nothing was too much trouble and Jan in particular went to great lengths to recover a lost item of clothing which I had inadvertently left in our previous accommodation. Unquestionably, a wonderful experience staying there and a definite recommendation from myself to others.
Morven English and Isobel Dallas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azamare is situated in picturesque Camps Bay surrounded by the Twelve Apostle Mountains, Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean on the other side." Here you will find the best sea views and sunsets over the ocean. Experience superb hospitality and comfortable Camps Bay accommodation. We define our accommodation and suites through exceptional service, quality facilities and a tranquil environment in an opulent setting with luxurious finishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Azamare Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azamare Guesthouse Hotel Camps Bay
- Azamare Guesthouse Camps Bay, Cape Town