I usually wait to write a review after the experience is complete. But this time - I cannot wait. If you are looking for a luxurious place to stay - where attention to detail is important - where a hearty, yummy breakfast is served - where fine appointments are standard - and courteous, respectful hosts are a must -- then you can NOT miss this guest house. The pictures on the website do not tell the true story. It is even more beautiful and more unbelievable than a picture can capture. I came expecting greatness. I won't lie. My expectations were so high, I really had prepared myself for a small let down. But I was pleasantly surprised and blown away how fabulous it really is. I did 2 years of research to find the perfect place. I am very happy to know that my research paid off - as this is perfect. Everything is spectacular. Absolutely nothing else I could want. If you are on the fence about where to stay - search no more. I'm telling you - you won't be let down!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azamare is situated in picturesque Camps Bay surrounded by the Twelve Apostle Mountains, Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean on the other side." Here you will find the best sea views and sunsets over the ocean. Experience superb hospitality and comfortable Camps Bay accommodation. We define our accommodation and suites through exceptional service, quality facilities and a tranquil environment in an opulent setting with luxurious finishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Azamare Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azamare Guesthouse Hotel Camps Bay
- Azamare Guesthouse Camps Bay, Cape Town