“Lively Sunday night venue.”
Review of Ocean Blue

Ocean Blue
Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Camps Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Set in the heart of Camps Bay, Ocean Blue is the locals' and travellers' favourite since 1998! Our recent renovations have made your visit more comfortable and with an even better view of the ocean. Superb quality meals, value for money and our friendly team is what keeps people coming back for more. Our selection of fresh seafood, steaks and pizzas, as well our compliment of excellent South African wines will keep the whole family smiling. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 9.30- 11pm. Please call to enquire about specials or find us on Facebook. See you soon, the Ocean Blue family.
Cambridge
“Lively Sunday night venue.”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We were recommend this restaurant by a local shop keeper as being good for it's steak. Two of our party had the steak and I can vouch for the fact that it was indeed delicious and well cooked. We had only arrived earlier in the day and so were a tad jaded, but the atmosphere was up-beat and lively. It is located in a run of shops on an up-market strip where the great and the good of Cape Town cruise up and down in their Astons, Porches and the like so great people-watching territory too!

• Arabic first
Cleveland, Ohio
“Yum! Except for what was in my drink...”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We were in Camp's Bay on the tour bus and noticed that this restaurant offered a 10% discount on food... We got drinks & entrees... I ordered the crayfish & calamari... the calamari was not breaded or fried, it was cooked to perfection in a light sauce that was TO DIE FOR! The crayfish was good as well! They also had good chips & salad! Honestly, this could have been in the top 5 meals I had while visiting South Africa.

However, I was very disappointed as I was slurping down my excellent strawberry daquiri and when I got to the bottom, I noticed something glimmering... hmmm.. what was it? A STAPLE! ... A metal staple! Why? How? I have no idea... I flagged over the wait staff to show them it was in my drink & told them to check the rest of the batch to ensure there were not multiple staples floating around... He took my glass with the staple and showed someone else and walked away. No apology, no offer to take the drink off my bill.. Nothing... In the US you would get your whole meal free considering staple, if swallowed, could be potentially hazardous!!!! I am not one to complain or cause a scene, so I just let it go... especially since the food was so so so excellent.

Bottom line: the food is EXCELLENT, just watch out for random pieces of metal in your drink!

“Good quality food”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

I had steak and prawns here, it seems no one cooks either of them as well as the South Africans do and also there was a wonderful view of camps bay. You couldn't ask for more!

Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“My most popular”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

The food is very good and not overpriced, as I enjoy seafood I used it 70 percent of the time. The Manager, being an Arsenal fan always made sure football on TV was available.

Visited October 2013
Birmingham, AL
“Nice view”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

The best thing about Ocean Blue was the view. The food was average, and the service a little slow. Too many choices nearby for them not to step it up.

Visited September 2013