“Great service ”

Ocean Blue
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Camps Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Set in the heart of Camps Bay, Ocean Blue is the locals' and travellers' favourite since 1998! Our recent renovations have made your visit more comfortable and with an even better view of the ocean. Superb quality meals, value for money and our friendly team is what keeps people coming back for more. Our selection of fresh seafood, steaks and pizzas, as well our compliment of excellent South African wines will keep the whole family smiling. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 9.30- 11pm. Please call to enquire about specials or find us on Facebook. See you soon, the Ocean Blue family.
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely view of the ocean while enjoying great food and service. I enjoyed Calamari and my husband had a lovely chicken salad.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Food was ok. Fish not cooked well. Very standard choices. Ok atmosphere. Service good. Was ok but wouldn't go back again

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I thought the food was just middle of the road. Before our meal they brought out a bread basket with what looked like wheat sandwich bread right out of a bag. I had alfredo with shrimp - the sauce tasted like it came out of a jar and the shrimp were cooked with the shell on and really hard to get out of the shell as I ate. I wouldn't waste a vacation meal on this place.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Delicious food, good service and friendly staff is exactly what one can expect when visiting Ocean Blue, Camps Bay. We had a good time and I will definitely go back again. Well done!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This restaurant had such great views, looking straight out onto the beach and ocean. The food was incredible as well. From amazing seafood to the perfect steak, I recon everyone should try it as you won't be disappointed. The staff were lovely and welcoming as well. :) I will definitely go back!!