Thank you to Dave and Jennifer for a truly exceptional stay from start to finish.Although only in the accommodation for 1 night,it was a fantastic stay.Extremely friendly,hospitable hosts,phenomenal view and excellent accommodation,beautifully decorated and well maintained.Breakfast was amazing,with fantastic omelette skills from Natasha.Thoroughly recommend at stay in this establishment....you will not be disappointed...thank you everyone at Boutique@10!wish could've stayed longer!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique at 10 is unique accommodation located on the edge of Camps Bay's central ravine. We are perfectly centered above Camps Bay Beach, with full view of the white beach sands being swept clean by the blue Atlantic Ocean. All this coupled with uninterrupted panoramic views of the coastal landscape and ocean, from north to south, as far as the eye can see, yet only a 10-15 minute walk down to Camps Bay Beach and its famous restaurant strip.Positioned in the heart of Camps Bay on the Atlantic Seaboard, the Boutique is just a 5 minute drive to the Table Mountain Cable Car Station, 10 minute drive to Cape Town CBD and V&A Waterfront, 20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport and a leisurely and scenic drive to the Cape of Good Hope, the Cape Wine lands and the many beautiful golf courses that the Cape has to offer.The boutique style villa, a blend of Swiss chalet and beach cottage, originally built in 1955 and remodeled 35 years later by its second and current owners, David Beach and Jennifer, features 4 spacious and ocean-facing guest suites. The Boutique features an open and spacious design, which leans towards old school, with a variety of rich woods, french doors, large arched windows, brass wall lamps and the original wrought-iron balustrade which were, with great care, removed from the historical Sea Point President Hotel, that was demolished back in the early '90s.To ensure guests comfort, all suites, which are serviced daily, include 32-40 inch LCD flat screens, complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity, air-conditioning for room climate control, electronic safes, hair dryers, tea and coffee trays and en-suites with shower and/or bath. Three of the guest suites feature beds that can be made into two singles or a king, while the Ocean Suite offers a stylish, king-size wooden sleigh bed, designed and hand crafted by a good friend. All are draped in pure white linen and splashed with colourful hand painted throws, extra length pillows, scatter cushions and are dressed with goose down duvets and flat sheets.Sliding glass doors lead to a large common outdoor balcony for the Ocean and Lions Head Suites on the upper level. The Deck Suite opens up to the main pool deck and the Beach Suite has a private entrance and private garden patio. Both are located on the main level of the house and can accommodate a third single bed upon request.A healthy breakfast of coffee or tea, fresh juice, toast and cereals, eggs, cold meats, cheese, yoghurt and seasonal fruit, is served in the open plan guest lounge which flows onto the main wooden pool deck making a spacious and inviting area in which to eat and lounge. Five large double doors open up from the lounge onto the pool deck to allow nature's beauty, the fresh ocean breeze and the sounds of birds to blend into the essence of pleasure and relaxation which is Boutique at 10.The popular guest lounge, with the original stone wall and rustic fireplace, warms the body on cool evenings ... while a glass of Cape wine warms the soul ...You may just never want to leave ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Boutique @ 10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boutique @ 10 Hotel Camps Bay
- Boutique @ 10 Camps Bay, Cape Town