We chose this small, lovely hotel upon recommendation from an acquaintance, and could not have been happier. We had a spacious room with seaview, terrace, Jacuzzi and really comfortable bed – also a full, prepared to order breakfast each morning. The staff was kind and helpful always, and made us feel welcome. Wifi was provided as well as a “house p.c.” with fast connection for use by the guests to check their email and even print boarding passes and itineraries. Parking was available for our rental car, and plenty of dining options were only a short stroll away. Especially in the daytime, Camps Bay was a great place to stay, and many were on the beach sunning and catching up on their reading. We liked the close proximity to the “red bus” which takes tourists into the city and further afield (hop on and off with a reasonable fee per day). We would stay here again and will recommend it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Primi Seacastle guest house is located on the Atlantic Seaboard on Camps Bay's Golden Mile which is Cape Town's most prestigious coastline address. Situated virtually on top of the beach (20 Metres) with Table Mountain as a majestic backdrop, the hotel boasts sweeping, panoramic, perfect postcard views of the bay and the mountain. Have sundowners on the deck, taking in the glorious sunsets that Camps Bay is most famous for. Come EAT~SLEEP~PLAY with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Primi Seacastle Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primi Seacastle Cape Town
- Hotel Primi Seacastle
- Primi Seacastle Guest House Camps Bay, Cape Town