Beautiful hotel with excellent staff. Rooms are massive and well furnished. Its located at stones throw from the Camps Bay beach.
Staff are very nice especially Michael- who helped me a lot during our stay here.
There is no internet in the room- even after complaining several times- nothing was done during our stay to get the weak wi-fi signal sorted. I had to go to the common breakfast area to access internet which was not so nice.
The basin sink in my room was clogged- I have to complain several times before the drainage pipe was cleaned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Primi Seacastle guest house is located on the Atlantic Seaboard on Camps Bay's Golden Mile which is Cape Town's most prestigious coastline address. Situated virtually on top of the beach (20 Metres) with Table Mountain as a majestic backdrop, the hotel boasts sweeping, panoramic, perfect postcard views of the bay and the mountain. Have sundowners on the deck, taking in the glorious sunsets that Camps Bay is most famous for. Come EAT~SLEEP~PLAY with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Primi Seacastle Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primi Seacastle Cape Town
- Hotel Primi Seacastle
- Primi Seacastle Guest House Camps Bay, Cape Town