Unfortunately for Primi I did not post my experiences of my visits to them on Tripadvisor all the time (I have visited them many times!). But every time it is an absolute pleasure. I visit CPT for work. The B&B is quiet in the rooms itself but if you like to mingle with the (often foreign tourists) other guests, then Michael (host/manager) will gladly introduce you and make sure that everybody is feeling at easy while having a nice Capetonian sundowner!
Rooms are always absolutely clean, very stylish. Some rooms not always suited for working (meaning: proper desk and chair), but the staff go out of their way to find a solution.
Primi is situated at the end of the 'strip' on Camps Bay only 2 minutes walk of all the restaurants and 50 meters from the white sandy beach. Looking forward to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Primi Seacastle guest house is located on the Atlantic Seaboard on Camps Bay's Golden Mile which is Cape Town's most prestigious coastline address. Situated virtually on top of the beach (20 Metres) with Table Mountain as a majestic backdrop, the hotel boasts sweeping, panoramic, perfect postcard views of the bay and the mountain. Have sundowners on the deck, taking in the glorious sunsets that Camps Bay is most famous for. Come EAT~SLEEP~PLAY with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Primi Seacastle Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primi Seacastle Cape Town
- Hotel Primi Seacastle
- Primi Seacastle Guest House Camps Bay, Cape Town