Stayed in a seaview room on the top floor (room #4). Big room, comfy bed and nice big bathroom. Great breakfast and delicious cappaccinos! Can't fault the service, I accidentally booked the wrong dates and they happily changed my dates at no charge. 2-5 mins walk to shops, chic restaurants, grocery store and car hire.
Only negative is that the shower lost pressure and a bit of heat when other guests were showering at the same time. Other than that, we would stay there again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Primi Seacastle guest house is located on the Atlantic Seaboard on Camps Bay's Golden Mile which is Cape Town's most prestigious coastline address. Situated virtually on top of the beach (20 Metres) with Table Mountain as a majestic backdrop, the hotel boasts sweeping, panoramic, perfect postcard views of the bay and the mountain. Have sundowners on the deck, taking in the glorious sunsets that Camps Bay is most famous for. Come EAT~SLEEP~PLAY with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Primi Seacastle Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primi Seacastle Cape Town
- Hotel Primi Seacastle
- Primi Seacastle Guest House Camps Bay, Cape Town