My partner and I stayed here for 14 nights starting on the 4th December. We have had a wonderful and magical time in South Africa. This partly due to the manager and staff at the Sea Castle Hotel. Michael is a fantastic host. The rest of the staff including Andrew and Henry could not have been more hopeful. The hotel itself is over the road from the beach. The views over the sea and the surrounding area are amazing. The hotel is small but inviting. Breakfast was great as was the service. It maybe not a 4 star hotel in the strictest of terms - but in our eyes Michael and his staff more than make up the stars. Thank you for a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Primi Seacastle guest house is located on the Atlantic Seaboard on Camps Bay's Golden Mile which is Cape Town's most prestigious coastline address. Situated virtually on top of the beach (20 Metres) with Table Mountain as a majestic backdrop, the hotel boasts sweeping, panoramic, perfect postcard views of the bay and the mountain. Have sundowners on the deck, taking in the glorious sunsets that Camps Bay is most famous for. Come EAT~SLEEP~PLAY with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Primi Seacastle Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primi Seacastle Cape Town
- Hotel Primi Seacastle
- Primi Seacastle Guest House Camps Bay, Cape Town