We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in February. The location is ideal, 2 min walk from bars & restaurants in Camps bay and it overlooks the beach. The room was big, as was the bathroom. There is not much to the hotel, only a small pool and few sun beds. The breakfast was good, cereals, fruit, yoghurt or cooked breakfast on order. The staff were friendly & helpful. Pre-book the restaurants in Camps bay as they get very busy. Happy with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Primi Seacastle guest house is located on the Atlantic Seaboard on Camps Bay's Golden Mile which is Cape Town's most prestigious coastline address. Situated virtually on top of the beach (20 Metres) with Table Mountain as a majestic backdrop, the hotel boasts sweeping, panoramic, perfect postcard views of the bay and the mountain. Have sundowners on the deck, taking in the glorious sunsets that Camps Bay is most famous for. Come EAT~SLEEP~PLAY with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Primi Seacastle Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primi Seacastle Cape Town
- Hotel Primi Seacastle
- Primi Seacastle Guest House Camps Bay, Cape Town