Stayed here for just one night as my wife and I wanted to spend some time on Camps Bay. The Primi was the only available accommodation as it was a last minute decision, so we took a gamble and went for it. What a lovely surprise it was too, very friendly staff and overall a very welcoming experience. The room we had was at the back but it was one of the biggest rooms we have been in and had everything we needed with loads of storage space.
Breakfast the next morning was on the small terrace overlooking the main Camps Bay road but with great views of the beach. Breakfast was great and again served with a smile, which makes all the difference.
Will definitely come back in the future to this lovely and friendly small hotel.. Well done Michael, Andrew and the rest of the staff at the Primi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Primi Seacastle guest house is located on the Atlantic Seaboard on Camps Bay's Golden Mile which is Cape Town's most prestigious coastline address. Situated virtually on top of the beach (20 Metres) with Table Mountain as a majestic backdrop, the hotel boasts sweeping, panoramic, perfect postcard views of the bay and the mountain. Have sundowners on the deck, taking in the glorious sunsets that Camps Bay is most famous for. Come EAT~SLEEP~PLAY with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Primi Seacastle Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primi Seacastle Cape Town
- Hotel Primi Seacastle
- Primi Seacastle Guest House Camps Bay, Cape Town