My husband and I took advantage of the discounted winter special rate to get a large sea-view facing room. We had a minor snafu checking in (but this was due to Telkom issues and not hotel issues.) Breakfast was good in the morning and hot items were promptly prepared to order. I could see our room (which was on the lowest level and facing the ocean and street) being noisy in the high-season, but in general, with the windows shut, there was little to no street noise at night. Amenities were wonderful and the bathroom had a very large shower with great water pressure. The bartender (whose name I forget, which makes me feel bad because he remembered mine!) was amazing and very attentive and nice. Parking on the property is limited but there are many spaces in the neighborhood and the neighborhood itself is very safe. It was easy to walk to restaurants in Camp's Bay. We really enjoyed our stay and would stay at Primi Sea Castle again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Primi Seacastle guest house is located on the Atlantic Seaboard on Camps Bay's Golden Mile which is Cape Town's most prestigious coastline address. Situated virtually on top of the beach (20 Metres) with Table Mountain as a majestic backdrop, the hotel boasts sweeping, panoramic, perfect postcard views of the bay and the mountain. Have sundowners on the deck, taking in the glorious sunsets that Camps Bay is most famous for. Come EAT~SLEEP~PLAY with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Primi Seacastle Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primi Seacastle Cape Town
- Hotel Primi Seacastle
- Primi Seacastle Guest House Camps Bay, Cape Town