The only thing I can say about this hotel was that is has the best location in Camps Bay and the service was good
It is part of a RCI time share and while the RCI gave it an award I would barely put it in the category of a 2 star hotel,
Rooms/suites were old and needed updating. New furniture and a paint job.
As I mentioned location was good and it was next to some great restaurants and across from the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Place on the Bay, situated along the beach-front road enjoys an undisturbed picturesque view of the white sandy beaches, the palm fringed bay and the majestic Twelve Apostle Mountains. The hotel is perfectly positioned in Cape Town`s trendiest suburb, Camps Bay, 15 minutes' drive from the Cape Town CBD.The Place on the Bay hotel offers 21 serviced hotel apartments. All are elegantly furnished en suite bedrooms with a kitchen, king/queen-size beds, Samsung LCD TV with satellite television, air-conditioning unit, coffee/tea-making facilities and a bar fridge. The suites are serviced daily and guests have access to the outdoor pool and braai(BBQ) facilities. The luxurious and exclusive five-star penthouse with its private heated swimming pool and sundeck, caters for all your personal needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Place on the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Place On The Bay Hotel Camps Bay
- The Place On Bay
- Place On The Bay Camps
- The Place On The Bay Camps Bay, Cape Town