My wife and I stayed in a superior studio apartment on the top floor with breathtaking views of the beach and the ocean. It was like being in some kind of movie; the scenery and the atmosphere was just unbelievable! We were almost really on a movie Set on the Bay!
This is the ideal place for a romantic getaway with your loved one. The room was immaculate and private. There was even a "sky blind" in our room to see the stars through the glass roof at night time!
We'll definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Place on the Bay, situated along the beach-front road enjoys an undisturbed picturesque view of the white sandy beaches, the palm fringed bay and the majestic Twelve Apostle Mountains. The hotel is perfectly positioned in Cape Town`s trendiest suburb, Camps Bay, 15 minutes' drive from the Cape Town CBD.The Place on the Bay hotel offers 21 serviced hotel apartments. All are elegantly furnished en suite bedrooms with a kitchen, king/queen-size beds, Samsung LCD TV with satellite television, air-conditioning unit, coffee/tea-making facilities and a bar fridge. The suites are serviced daily and guests have access to the outdoor pool and braai(BBQ) facilities. The luxurious and exclusive five-star penthouse with its private heated swimming pool and sundeck, caters for all your personal needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Place on the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Place On The Bay Hotel Camps Bay
- The Place On Bay
- Place On The Bay Camps
- The Place On The Bay Camps Bay, Cape Town