Having read the reveiws on trip advisor we were not disapointed when we arrived actually it was even better. The assistance we got from Tania and Werner was first class and all the staff at the guest house were very friendly and helpful. The location was superb just a 15 minute walk into lovely camps bay and at no time did we feel unsafe. We did various tours and some local driving and at the end of the day we came back to beautiful gardens and watch the magnificant sunset. We intend to return in 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 4 Star Guest House with Ocean View and park-like Gardens in Camps Bay/Bakoven. Breakfast is included in the rate and light lunches are served. 1.5km to Camps Bay Promenade & beach. Free secure parking. Free WIFI. Solar heated swimming Pool. Great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Ocean View House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Guest House Hotel Bakoven
- Ocean View House Camps Bay, Cape Town