As a South African visiting Cape Town about twice a year I can honestly say that at last we have found a place that we would love to go back to on our forthcoming visits. The buildings are situated in most beautiful and carefully managed gardens and pathways. The view of the ocean and the Twelve Apostle mountains is mind boggling. An ample and tasty breakfast is served in a lovely room overlooking the swimming pool. We were fortunate to stay in one of the recently re-decorated suite rooms, our even had a kitchen. The room was very comfortably furnished with all amenities anyone could ask for. The bed was king size, very comfortable and the linen was clean and fresh. The guest house is very conveniently situated as reported in previous reviews and being an owner of a lodge myself I would say that it is very well managed. My wife and I are both certainly looking forward to staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 4 Star Guest House with Ocean View and park-like Gardens in Camps Bay/Bakoven. Breakfast is included in the rate and light lunches are served. 1.5km to Camps Bay Promenade & beach. Free secure parking. Free WIFI. Solar heated swimming Pool. Great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ocean View House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Guest House Hotel Bakoven
- Ocean View House Camps Bay, Cape Town