We stayed here for 5 nights. We were met by Sune who was so chirpy and friendly. She showed us around, so friendly and interested. Every time you see her she is busy, busy but always had time to ask how your day is going? The room (no 8) was perfect with private balcony overlooking the sumptuous gardens and further towards the rolling Atlantic below. The breakfasts were gastronomical.......every fruit imaginable and a freshly cooked breakfast upon your order straight from the chef's hotplate. The service was impeccable. Reception staff were proactive, helpful and friendly. The mini bar was well stocked. Our room was kept spotless by the lovely cleaner. The restaurants in Camps Bay (a kilometre walk away but taxi back if it is dark!!) are varied and mostly serving excellent food and wine. Would love to come back another time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 4 Star Guest House with Ocean View and park-like Gardens in Camps Bay/Bakoven. Breakfast is included in the rate and light lunches are served. 1.5km to Camps Bay Promenade & beach. Free secure parking. Free WIFI. Solar heated swimming Pool. Great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ocean View House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Guest House Hotel Bakoven
- Ocean View House Camps Bay, Cape Town