We stayed at Ocean View with our two young daughters, 2 and 4, over Easter and had a really nice time. We took one of the suites which was perfect for the kids as the bedroom and living areas were separated by sliding doors and there was a small kitchenette so that we food make small meals for the kids when they were hungry.
The set up and the gardens are lovely and service is very attentive. The breakfast is very generous and delicious.
The guest house is a short and beautiful stroll away from the restaurants and beach of Camps Bay, so a perfect place for exploring the suburb but also the city of Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 4 Star Guest House with Ocean View and park-like Gardens in Camps Bay/Bakoven. Breakfast is included in the rate and light lunches are served. 1.5km to Camps Bay Promenade & beach. Free secure parking. Free WIFI. Solar heated swimming Pool. Great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ocean View House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Guest House Hotel Bakoven
- Ocean View House Camps Bay, Cape Town