The GH is one of the last buildings outside Camps Bay/Bakoven and one should be aware of this. You need a car but you'll love the view. You cant really walk into Camps Bay, take your car or a Taxi. Its also only 15 min. to V&A Waterfront. Breakfast is lovely, the staff act more like in a business hotel, friendly but not much personal contact, neither to the Management.
We stayed at the Garden Suite which has enough space inside and a huge garden for yourself with the great view. I would recommend the place for a 1-3 nights stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 4 Star Guest House with Ocean View and park-like Gardens in Camps Bay/Bakoven. Breakfast is included in the rate and light lunches are served. 1.5km to Camps Bay Promenade & beach. Free secure parking. Free WIFI. Solar heated swimming Pool. Great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Ocean View House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Guest House Hotel Bakoven
- Ocean View House Camps Bay, Cape Town