We arrived quite a bit early before the check in time but the staff were great and where able to check us in there and then. We stayed in the panorama suite and it was an amazing room with a gorgeous sea view what a way to wake up every morning and not forgetting the gorgeous sunsets as well.
The breakfast was great and the main chef was really attentive. Our room was cleaned to a high standard every day and the turn down service in the evening was fab with chocolates and info on the next days weather. Camps Bay is just down the road with some great places to eat. This was the last stop on our trip to SA and a great way to end. So if you want a lovely setting and friendly staff this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 4 Star Guest House with Ocean View and park-like Gardens in Camps Bay/Bakoven. Breakfast is included in the rate and light lunches are served. 1.5km to Camps Bay Promenade & beach. Free secure parking. Free WIFI. Solar heated swimming Pool. Great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Ocean View House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Guest House Hotel Bakoven
- Ocean View House Camps Bay, Cape Town