“The Swiss in holiday!!”

Skaris Touring
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Camps Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skaris Touring specializes in private tours in the Western Cape and operates out of Camps Bay.Harley Davidson day tours, Harley Davidson Chauffeur rides, Jeep Chauffeur rides for large groups, Shark Cage diving, helicopter flips & Private day tours in my Mercedes Vito .
Le Locle Switzerland
“The Swiss in holiday!!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

In October 2013, for to weeks, our family took part in a cycling Holiday in South Africa. My husbund, our two sons and their girl-friends went to mountain biking. During their courses, George and me followed them in his van. Every day we had very good accomodation in each area we passed through, we met a lot of welcoming people. We almost discovered a new place every day! George is famous everywhere!
He also fond of his country and knows all about the wildlife, the landscapes and the people! What a lot of interesting discussions we had! Thanks to him I learnt a lot about animals and flowers.
His business is really exciting for him and he shares it enthusiastically...
We had funny evening all of us, good laughers.
Every day at each time we made the most of George'job!
These holidays will remain for ever in our memories
South Africa is worth seeing....especially if George attend to you!!
Claudine B.

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Dear Claudine
Thank you SO much for my lovely review. It was my absolute pleasure travelling with you and "learning a bit more French" your English is fantastic. We had a lot of laughs and lots of fun for sure.
It was also great to spend time with your family and the famous JP "TDC" :)

Hope to see you in my beautiful town again at some stage, or we will have that Fondue in the Alps

George x

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Outstanding and memorable would describe our recent tour of the Cape under the auspices of Skaris Touring.

We had the pleasure of hosting and co-ordinating a large contingent of Australian guests, some of whom were first time visitors to South Africa. George handled all the transfers, tours and logistics in his very efficient and friendly manner. He also spent quite a lot of his own free time with the group, generously sharing his knowledge and information about Cape Town and its surrounding areas and coastline. At the same time keeping everyone highly amused by his anecdotes and good sense of humour.

George is Skaris Touring and highly recommended as an invaluable support to any company or individual wishing to organise touring in his part of the world.

Thank you so much again George, kudos to you!
Simone - Travel IQ

Visited September 2013
Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Dear Simone
It was a pleasure working with you on this group, many thanks for pulling me in to assist.
Thank you also for the complimentary review. Its great to host the really big groups and lets hope we get the opportunity to do that again.
Also many thanks for Hellena. It was fun working with you both. Keep em coming.... :)

Kind regards
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Mother goes on a Harley Davidson”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I went to Cape Town for a much needed break. Alone.
I have four sons who ride bikes. I love them. Just do not like my sons riding them.
I saw the pamphlet in my hotel and organised a 1 hour trip for the following day. It is absolutely in the top best experiences of my life!
George was able to take me. I will never forget it.
Hopefully I can do that again one day!
Thank you George.

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Hi Sandra
Many thanks for your great review. I really appreciate your time in writing for my business.
It was my pleasure having you on my Harley, hope to see you when you back in CT again.

All the best and kind regards

Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“Mid Life Crisis......”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Saw Georges flyer in the hotel and thought i wanna do that,it was all i hoped it would be and more,George and John were great fun and so chilled just like Harley Bikers should be.
Saw a lot of the coastline and could have gone on all day.
Knowledge of the area was very informative and interesting.
Will do it again but longer next time round.
Highly recommend ...
Joao & Steve,,,

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Hey Steve....
Cool review, love the title, didn't know if its you or me?!! :)
Many thanks, next time we doing the garden route....
Please send Joao my best and stay in touch

thank you again for the lekker review. Was great meeting you both and showing you our City.
Los Angeles, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great day touring the Peninsula”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My wife and I had 3 nights in Cape Town following a safari in Botswana. I had prearranged with George to be met at the airport and sure enough, coming out of customs, we found a charming gentleman to greet us with our names on a sign. While George was not able to be there himself due to a prior obligation, he had sent a trusted associate, Gary, who took care of us and was just incredible. In addition to the airport transfers in a very comfortable Mercedes van, we had scheduled a tour of the Cape Peninsula. Gary was punctual, informative, courteous and very knowledgeable about the area and South Africa in general. We were delighted with his professionalism and thoroughly enjoyed the tour and our experience.

Also, George had booked our reservation for us in a small boutique hotel, securing a discount where none was otherwise available as he personally knew the owner of the property. Just another benefit of booking with George Skaris. I would absolutely recommend his services.

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Hi Ron
Many thanks for the great words. I will pass your compliments on to Gary. Hes a fantastic Guide...
I am really happy you enjoyed your time in my little Village and hopefully we will meet on your next trip. I'm also happy you enjoyed that little Boutique Hotel, its very special.
Thank you again for making use of Skaris Touring for your vacation requirements.
All the best and please stay in touch
Regards