“Thanks George - just perfect!”
Review of Skaris Touring

Skaris Touring
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Camps Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skaris Touring specializes in private tours in the Western Cape and operates out of Camps Bay. Harley Davidson day tours, Harley Davidson Chauffeur rides, Jeep Chauffeur drives, Shark Cage diving, helicopter flips & Private day tours in my Mercedes Vito. WE can handle groups from 1 - 150 people at one time We also offer power boating and Classic Vintage cars for transfers and special occasions. Check out my FB, Trip Advisor, Inst accounts of my website.. You are most welcome to contact me directly...
Reviewed 11 November 2017

A good friend of ours recommended we contact George when visiting Cape Town. From the first email contact you could sense this was a great guy. We spent two days with George and his car (no Harleys for us!) who took our family of 5 on a cape tour and a visit to the wine districts.

We received a first class and personal service. George is very attentive and focused on what we wanted to do while at the same time being a very nice guy - he goes out of his way to personalise the trip rather than following a "pre-set itinerary". You want to visit this or that particular vineyard - no probs. You want to do table mountain day 2 instead of the scheduled day 1 - no probs. He even went to table mountain at 7am to hold a place in the queue for us !!....You feel like you are hanging out with a good friend rather than a paid tour guide. Our kids also loved him!

As an example (out of many) - we were heading out on safari after cape town and when I mentioned I needed a new lens for my camera he called up a friend of his (he seems to know everyone) who runs a camera shop to set me up with a lens.

If you need a guide in or around CT then George is a must!

Thanks George again for a great visit! If you ever visit Sweden you know how to find us (we will get Mike to join as well)!

All the best
Joachim & Anna

Skaris, Owner at Skaris Touring, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

My first Swedes.. :)

What a pleasure, fantastic day out and i really hope to host you all again..

Take care and thanks for taking the time to write me a great review, much appreciated.. always great for business

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"scenic ride"
"hout bay"
in 9 reviews
"felt safe at all times"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
"adrenaline rush"
"robin island"
"cape point"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 7 November 2017

During an VIP incentive trip we made a jeep tour to Cape Point and Boulders Beach with George and his great team last week. From first moment we met I knew that he will be the perfect man for this trip. He is very very professional, precise and in same time absolutely funny and just cool. We had so much fun all together and the group was more than happy with the whole trip. He was all the time very attentive, helpful and supported me as well with other things which have not to do with the job I booked him (recommendations restaurants and bars etc.). I can highly recommend to work with him and his great team.

Shatzie..
Great to meet you and work with you, hope we can do more like that in the future...

Thanks for the review and stay in touch

Reviewed 3 November 2017

George is quite a character and made this tour with 11 overseas guests to a fun experience. Its an absolute pleasure working with you George!

Dear Ellen

Thanks so much for your time in writing this review, much appreciated..

Hope we can do more tours like this Shatz.. and hope to see you in my hood again soon

GEorge

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Can't say enough good things about George! From the minute he picked us up from the airport, we knew we were in for a good time. Our flight was early getting in (shocking, I know), but no need to worry because George was too! He really took the time to get to know us and to understand how we like to vacation which made the 4 days so great! He let us relax and hang out when we needed to, but also let us know so nicely when we were running late and had to leave if we wanted to make it to another winery before the end of the day! Would recommend the Harley tours with him and his crew for sure! They made it memorable! Anything you could possibly want and his response was "I'll just make a call, no problem". Would definitely recommend him to anyone heading to the area - I will certainly be using him again! Thanks George!

My Americans..
Pam, my pleasure, it was great hosting you guys, lots of laughs and fun times
Thanks for your great review, much appreciated

Come visit again