Our famly of three, including our nearly 5YO daughter recently enjoyed a three night stay at Camps Bay retreat. We opted for the Porsche Panamera airport pick-up and have to say that the entire stay in Cape Town was absolutely wonderful. Everything about our stay was excellent, from the service, food, suite and standards. We had a three bedroom apartment located across the rope bridge and were greeted by well-trained, beautiful happy dogs. The main house was gorgeous, like a European castle. There are numerous gardens and walking paths. On one afternoon we played tennis on the retreat's hard court and without request a pitcher of ice water and lemon cordial was delivered courtside to refresh us. We arranged our tours, including visit to Table Mountain and itinerary to the Stellenbosch wine region. CB Retreat also kindly organised restaurnat reservations at the famed Test Kitchen in Cape Town, Codfather's and Indochine at the Delaire Graff Estate in Stellenbosch. I highly recommend all three. Camps Bay Retreat is an amazing property and we look forward to returning, hopefully in the summer time when we can take advantage of the private swimming pools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camps Bay Retreat Luxury Boutique Hotel is a sanctuary for the soul, set on four acres of lush green nature reserve. With a mountain meditation pool, thickets of trees, waterfalls and streams, it is a peaceful paradise, where meditative moments are waiting to be had. Views stretch across the ever-changing Atlantic Ocean and along the peaks of the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range, from the Deck House and The Villa. The estate has features such as four pools, a tennis court, a spa and a fine dining restaurant. Dine in the old world splendour of the original manor house, where The Retreat Kitchen's executive chef creates a daily menu of gourmet fare, combining a symphony of fresh ingredients from local markets. Food is paired exquisitely with celebrated wines from the region, best experienced as part of a candlelit three course affair! Spoil yourself with a choice of massages, treatments and facials at the spa. Spend the day luxuriating in the spa, relaxing in the sauna and being revitalized with a deep tissue massage. A refuge for the body and a haven for the mind, you'll unravel and surrender to the tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Camps Bay Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camps Bay Retreat Hotel Camps Bay
- Hotel Camps Bay
- Retreat Hotel Camps Bay
- Camps Bay Retreat Cape Town