Mysef and my partner stayed here last year and found it absoultly fantastic, the most relaxing hotel we have been in, the food was excellent, the service was fantastic, we had a room in the main house overlooking the ocean, could not reccomend it more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camps Bay Retreat Luxury Boutique Hotel is a sanctuary for the soul, set on four acres of lush green nature reserve. With a mountain meditation pool, thickest of trees, waterfalls and streams, it is a peaceful paradise, where meditative moments are waiting to be had. Views stretch across the ever-changing Atlantic Ocean and along the peaks of the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range, from the Deck House and The Villa. The estate has features such as four pools, a tennis court, a spa and a fine dining restaurant. Dine in the old world splendour of the original manor house, where Von Kamptz Restaurant's executive chef creates a daily menu of gourmet fare, combining a symphony of fresh ingredients from local markets. Food is paired exquisitely with celebrated wines from the region, best experienced as part of a candlelit three course affair! Spoil yourself with a choice of massages, treatments and facials at the spa. Spend the day luxuriating in the spa, relaxing in the sauna and being revitalized with a deep tissue massage. A refuge for the body and a haven for the mind, you'll unravel and surrender to the tranquility ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Camps Bay Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camps Bay Retreat Hotel Camps Bay
- Hotel Camps Bay
- Retreat Hotel Camps Bay
- Camps Bay Retreat Cape Town