My wife and I spent three nights here and were really impressed by the service. From the moment we checked-in to the moment to checked-out, there was nothing but first-class service. The view from the restaurant terrace was absolutely amazing. Breakfast was fairly good with lots of variety in the food. We also had dinner at Azure and pretty good as well.
The shuttle service is great since the 12A is not exactly in the city. The shuttle drops and pickups at The Camps Bay and The V&A Waterfront. One of the days, the shuttle driver actually took us directly to Table Mountain!
If we were to come back to Cape Town, we would definitely consider the 12A again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town