It is very difficult for me to write this review as I doubt my words could do justice to this hotel.
Cape Town, being a major tourist destination, has numerous 5* hotels but the difference you will find between those hotels and the Twelve Apostles mainly has to do with the staff. They really make you feel like you are part of their family during your stay there. The Twelves Apostles is classed as a boutique hotel and really does offer a different sort of experience to large cookie cutter 5 star chains that all seem the same. If you want luxury and something different and better the Twelve Apostles is the place for you…from the food to the service I guarantee that you won't be disapointed!
This hotel stood out to such an extent that we chose to have our wedding here. Our Wedding was so perfect that we felt like royalty. The staff thought of everything and decorated the honeymoon suite beautifully. We were so impressed that we recently organized my grandmother's 80th birthday at the hotel as well and it was fantastic as usual! I should give special mention to Cyril and Esther as well as the Wedding planner as they always do more than is expected!
Location: This hotel is near to trendy Camps Bay and 15 minutes drive from the Waterfront but is secluded enough to make you feel like you are in the country. All you see around you are mountains and the sea... The sunset views are amazing and it really is the perfect place for romance and relaxation as it never feels too crowded.
One thing I must say is if you want to be downtown and walking distance from everything this is not the hotel for you. Although they do go as far as to offer helicopter transfers to the Waterfront if you don't want to take their shuttle service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town