First class accommodations, food, surroundings - I can't imagine anyone having anything negative to say about this place. The staff is fabulous. We stayed for four days and enjoyed every minute. Returning to the hotel at the end of each day was like coming home. The Leopard Bar became our go-to spot, either out on the terrace to watch the sunset or inside on a comfortable sofa to sink into. From the breakfast buffet with champagne and oysters to the turndown service with cookies at the end of the day, we were thoroughly spoiled. No wonder Lady Gaga and Rihanna chose this hotel for their recent stays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo and Travelbag so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town