Beautiful accommodations and super service from the concierge staff and shuttle drivers. Housekeeping muffed the shampoo and conditioner, leaving us three bottle of body lotion. My wife had to sit around for about 40 minutes waiting with wet hair in a bathrobe for them to get around to rectifying it. Breakfast was amazing - delicious and plenty of variety. Dinner was less successful. After being served our first course in a timely manner, a group of apparent VIP's took a table close by. Wait staff immediately forgot about us and fawned over the group. It took 45 minutes between finishing entrees and being brought dessert menus. Horrible service. The worst we had anywhere in Africa. Nice linens in the room though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town