This hotel has a seriously great reputation, and when you get there you can certainly see why. It is a little more secluded than Table Bay Hotel which is a similar level but on the main promenade. The service was top notch, the concierge helped us pick the best wineries and make perfect food reservations with the best views, and the room had a very high end cozy feel. Definitely book ahead if you want to eat dinner at their restaurant as it fills up quickly. Certainly one of the most beautiful places to stay in Capetown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town