We stayed 4 nights at this hotel. The accommodations and service was fantastic. A special thanks to Loren for arranging a private tour to the Cape on short notice after our scheduled tour did not work out. The hotel was 20-25 minutes away from the downtown area. We enjoyed being away from the city noise and the spectacular view. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to the downtown area. The only problem was that you had to call the hotel to tell them when you wanted to be picked up. We were told to have any business call the hotel for us. I was afraid that would be a problem, but all the businesses we asked were very polite and agreeable. We also took the helicopter flip, which was an 8-10 minute ride to the downtown area that allows an overview of Camps Bay and Cape Town. The meals were great as well as the service. A great over all experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travelbag and Odigeo so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town